Choosing your Home Inspector is one of the most important decisions you will make during the purchase of your home. A quality Home Inspector will find any potential problems with your new home.
Home | Members | Quick Search | Consumer Guide | Code of Ethics | Contact Us | About Ethical Inspectors

To rate your experience with this company click here

  back to search

Company Name Address Contact Information
Castle Home Inspections, Inc.
Missouri, Crystal City

Address
1113 Crystal Heights Road
Crystal City Missouri 63019


Service Areas
St. Louis Metropolitan, St. Charles County, Jefferson County. Festus, Crystal City, Hillsboro, Pevely, Herculaneum, Desoto, Arnold, Barnhart, Imperial, Fenton, Cedar Hill, House Springs, High Ridge, Affton, Des Peres, Chesterfield, O'Fallon, St. Peters, South County, West County, Ferguson, Florissant, St. Ann

Services Offered
Home Inspections, Termite Inspections, Radon Testing, Air-Quality Mold Testing, Sewer Lateral Scope, Septic & Well, Alarm Systems, ASHI Certified Inspectors

Special Services
Comprehensive Narrative Report with Digital Photos, Electronic Delivery within 24 Hours, FREE 90-day Home Warranty, ASHI Certified Inspectors, Online Scheduling available

Additional Information
Visit www.STLinspectors.com or Call us at (636) 931-7888. Ask what we do for First-Time Home Buyers. We want to be your Building Consultant for life . . . Give us 5% of your confidence, we'll earn the other 95%
Phone (636) 931-7888
Contact Liz & Jack Rothweiler
Email Address castle@STLinspectors.com
Website URL http://www.STLinspectors.com
© 2004 EthicalInspectors.com