Choosing your Home Inspector is one of the most important decisions you will make during the purchase of your home. A quality Home Inspector will find any potential problems with your new home.
Home | Members | Quick Search | Consumer Guide | Code of Ethics | Contact Us | About Ethical Inspectors

To rate your experience with this company click here

  back to search

Company Name Address Contact Information
HomeSight Inspections
(1 user review)
Minnesota, Apple Valley

Address
14317 Garland Avenue
Apple Valley Minnesota 55124


Service Areas
Twin Cities Metro Area

Services Offered
Residential Home Inspection Services, EPA Radon Testing, Moisture Investigation, New Construction Inspections, Sellers Pre-Inspections, Buyers Pre-Purchase Inspections

Special Services
Radon Testing with 48 hr. turn around

Additional Information
HomeSight Inspections offers an Unlimited Satisfaction Guarantee. Give us 5% of your confidence and we'll earn the other 95%!
Phone 952-201-2181
Contact Matthew Brown
Email Address info@ehomesight.com
Website URL www.MNinspector.com
© 2004 EthicalInspectors.com